As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
20 to 24-Inches Tall, Live Indoor Plant, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter.
Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8. 75-inch black growers pot. Place near sun-facing window. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress.
These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. Never allow the soil to become saturated.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
2. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Texas Everbearing Fig Tree is A Medium-Sized Bell Shaped Brownish-Yellow Fig Tree with Very Sweet Amber Flesh. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Full sun Self-pollinates,. It is most commonly grown variety in texas but will tolerate colder areas. The texas everbearing Fig Tree produces a delicious, nearly seedless, fig on a large bushy tree. Zones: 7 - 9. These young bearing vigorous texas fig trees produce an early crop in May with the main crop ripening in late June and continues to ripen into August.
Height 10ft Width 12 feet. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
3. Hirt's #ad
Chicago Edible Fig Plant, 2.5" Pot, Hardy, Ficus #adHirt's #ad
- Sweet fruit. Can freeze to the ground and come back to produce a crop the same year. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot.
Prefers full or part sun. The fruit is medium-size, with dark purplish-brown skin and a sweet, rich flavor. Originally from the eastern Mediterranean region. They are shipped dormant in the winter.
4. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Can take colder temperatures to - 10 degrees - High yielding - Fruit is firm, juicy and sweet. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
Ripens/harvest july through frost - Mature size is 15-30 ft high and wide - Self fertile. These cold hardy Fig can take upto 20F. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Cold-hardy, high-yielding fig tree that is easy to grow. This cold hardy fig can be grown as indoor plant also, during the winter season.
5. Daylily Nursery #ad
Well Rooted and Sturdy!, 2 Brown Turkey/ Mission Fig Plants in 4 Inch Containers #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Zone 7-10, but these make great container plants, so bring them into the sun room or next to a nice sunny window in the winter if you live in a colder climate! Cannot ship to california due to State Ag restrictions.
These are nicely sized little guys, and then just explode with growth next spring!! Will produce 2 crops of figs a year summer and yearly fall when it reaches fruiting size.
2 little fig trees to get that fruit production going, ready to get some roots in this fall, or just one to share with a friend. Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
6. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant for Planting, Providing Two Crops of Fruits Per Year 1 Gallon Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Height 15-25 feet tall. Uses: canning, drying or fresh eating.
One of the tastiest and best growing varieties of figs. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Full sun promotes a heavy harvest of fruit with a high concentration of sugars.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Ficus carica, Lattarula Honey Fig Live Plant Italian Honey #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 7! Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ficus, Hirt's Fiddleleaf Fig Tree, 6" Pot, Easy, Great Indoor Tree #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Makes a stunning indoor tree. Provide morning sun or bright, indirect light. If temperature is below freezing, order In the spring. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
9. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot, Fresh from Our Farm, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Grows best near an east or West window. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
10. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Ficus Carica "Olympian" Fig Tree Edible Fruit Tropical Live Plant #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- Light: full to partial sun. Average mature Height: 4 - 8 ft. Soil: peat, loam, or clay. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4 - 6 inches in height.
This fig produces very sweet fruits with thin purple skin with a red to violet flesh. Won the retailers' choice award at the 2014 farwest show! 'Olympian' is a ultra cold hardy fig & absolutely delicious. Zones: 6 - 10 .