As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Alli, and Benghalensis.
3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Indoor Plant Food | All-purpose House Plant Fertilizer | Liquid Common Houseplant Fertilizers for Potted Planting Soil | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Peace lily, croton plant, calla lillies, weeping fig, african violet, Indoor Cactus, Philodendron Plant, prayer plant, Christmas Cactus, Aloe Vera Plant, begonia, air Plants, Dieffenbachia, Mums.
Poinsettia, zz plant, plumeria plants, yucca plant, hoya plant, azalea, Aglaonema, heuchera plants, Fittonia, Orchid, Hostas, Pothos, Jade Plant, dracaena plant, Spider Plant, Dioon, Snake Plant.
Feed house plants: liquid fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt better than granules or pellets. Our 3-1-2 miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers.
Rubber plant, bamboo palm, deacaena, cyclamen, kalanchoe, Syngonium, Anthurium, oakleaf ivy, Dendrobium, boston Fern, Areca Palm, Aspargus Fern, peacock plant, Gerbera Daisy, Lady Palm, Kimberley. Grow real home decor: 1 teaspoon for every 2 cups of water includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus religiosa Sacred Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots. Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Resealable 5oz. Bag, Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together.
Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk. Apply and forget. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant.
5. The Grow Co #ad
Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs, Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, ficus elastica, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant protecting it from root damage while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, beautiful leaves, sturdy branches, a strong root structure, and better overall health. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, tall, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, and strong fiddle leaf trees. Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require.
6. FOLLOWIN #ad
Figs Fertilizer with NPK Ration of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer 21 Ounces, House Ficus Plant Food #adFOLLOWIN #ad
- Can be used to feed ficus lyrata, ficus religiosa, please feel free to email us, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig or Kadota Fig Tree. Ensure your fiddle leaf fig’s healthy growth: followin indoor plant food is rich in trace elements needed for ficus plants, and a variety of micronutrients were added to strong the root system of your fiddle leaf fig, promote leaf growth, green foliage, prevent yellow leaves and fallen leaves.
Best formula: the best formula to meet your fiddle leaf fig tree’s specific needs is a 3-1-2 ratio of the nitrogen, phosphorus, P, and potassiumN, K.
Exclusive plant food indoor house plants: fiddle leaf fig tree fertilizer is appropriate for most house plants except for succulents and cacti. This formula is perfect for supporting root health and new growth. Portable to use and long lasting: take 1 capful of high-concentration plant food10ml, dissolve it in 1L of water not 10L, Due to printing error, the dilution in the manual is incorrect; Each 21 ounce bottle contains enough ficus food to last more than 12 months or more, depending on your plant size.
Fast dissolution and absorption: all organic original ficus plant fertilizer contains no urea or harmful chemicals, is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. If you have any problems in the future, Ficus Elastica, we will do our best to solve your problem.
7. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Indoor Fiddle Leaf Ficus Lyrata & Fig Tree Fertilizer | Gentle Plant Food Concentrate 3-1-2 for Healthy Leaves & Roots 8 oz. Bottle #adCute Farms #ad
- Gentle formula – gentle enough to use in every watering, simply dilute 5 pumps into every 8 ounces of water. Made for indoor ficus & fig trees – formulated concentrate easily dilutes in water to provide optimal nutrition that encourages strong leaves, stems, and roots without burning your plant.
Bottle can feed one indoor tree for up to a full year depending on your plant sizing and how often you water.
Ideal npk ratio – nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium ratio of 3-1-2 encourages strong growth without causing leaves to discolor. Npk: 3-1-2. Cute farms sale – buy any two cute farms Products, Save 10% Automatically! Value – each 8 oz.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor Ficus Food | Get Big Leaves and Healthy Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Vibrant growth — fertilizing your ficus lyrata Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Green Color. Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To the Ficus Family Of House Plants.
Resealable bottle— our liquid fiddle leaf Fig Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Needs to Grow Big And Strong. Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Small Amount to Your Water Before Watering.
9. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Palms, spider plant, ferns, african violets, cactus and more!, peace lily, ficus, Indoor Plant Food: All-purpose ready-to-use fertilizer for houseplants. 8 liquid ounces. Great for your pothos #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Simply add to your watering can and use on all of your houseplants every time you water for steady growth, dark leaves, and healthy root systems. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Are you starving your houseplants? potted houseplants need a steady supply of specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
Pre-mixed ready to use: no mess or mixing with our ready-to-use liquid fertilizer. Natural, safe, and organic: indoor plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant.
Indoor plant food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. The perfect multivitamin for all of your plants: the ideal N-P-K ratio supports plant health with 3% Nitrogen, 1. 5% ammoniacal Nitrogen, 1.
5% nitrate nitrogen and slow-release calcium for steady growth. Perfect for all plants including: peace lily, spider plant, false shamrock, oakleaf ivy, arrowhead vine, peperomia, parlor palm, lily turk, Philodendron, Easter Cactus, madagascar Jasmine, dwarf banana, Tradescantia, Dumb Cane, Aloe Vera, Anthurium, prayer plant, african violet, Elephant Ear Philodendron, King of Hearts, Plectranthus, Aspargus Fern, Snake plant, Norfolk Island Pine, Dieffenbachia, Bird Of Paradise, peace lily, christmas cactus, Cast-iron plant, Chinese Evergreen.
10. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
By Aquatic Arts, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Slow-Release Pellets Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment #adFiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy. An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year.
Slow-release efficiency: indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input.
Long-lasting: add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Audrey, and Benghalensis. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning. 16-5-11 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.