As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds2Go #ad
Pack of 100 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Common Milkweed Native Seeds Asclepias Syriaca #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Non-gmo, native to the midwest and eastern U. S. It prefers full sun and loamy, mesic soil, but it can tolerate a wide variety of conditions. Attracts monarch butterflies, bees and many other pollinating insects.
The perennial common milkweed adds beautiful pink and lilac blooms to any garden. Before planting, Milkweed seeds need to go through a period of cold stratification. Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds Common Milkweed Seeds; Attract Monarch Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting, Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- With declining monarch populations in the US, these host plants help provide homes. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Milkweed also provides the necessary large leaves for caterpillars and nectar flowers for grown butterflies.
If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts many butterflies and bees. Monarch butterfly - common milkweed asclepias syriaca is the only food source for Monarch caterpillars, and grown Monarch butterflies love the plant as well.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
The beautiful native produces purple/pink clusters of flowers and is a favorite wildflower among gardeners. Beautiful - common milkweed is a native to most US states. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Pink Common Milkweed Seeds for Planting Asclepias syriaca Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Perennials will establish a deep root system in the initial year of growth, like the majority of other Asclepias flowers, later returning the following year after all danger of frost has passed. All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Common milkweed is known for attracting an array of beneficial insects such as bumblebees, lady bugs, hummingbirds and most importantly the endangered Monarch butterfly. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
The plants themselves grow to a mature height of about 36 to 48 inches tall. Common milkweed will produce beautiful clusters of pale pink flowers. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs. Common milkweed, is categorized as a perennial flowering plant. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
4. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 200 Common Milkweed Native Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
5. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
True Native Seed, Common Milkweed, Asclepias syriaca, Seed Packet #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- A 3’ to 6’ tall native perennial with globular heads of lavender to rose flowers. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. A late spring and summer flowering plant growing in dry to medium soils and prefers full sun.
Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Species us Native, not introduced alien. Free shipping.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Native American Milkweed Common 3213 Pink 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Common milkweed seeds grow well in just average soil scratch milkweed seeds directly into the soil in the fall the following summer seedlings will emerge. Only by working together can we insure that milkweeds and butterflies will always have a place in this world.
Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms june to oct, Perennial, for best results plant in the fall. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. Nurture Nectar Seeds #ad
Nurture Nectar Milkweed Variety Pack, 3 Packs of 100+ Seeds Each: Butterfly, Non-GMO, Common, Chemical Free. Great for Monarchs and Bees., Locally Grown & harvested, Swamp Varieties. Heirloom #adNurture Nectar Seeds #ad
- Safe: heirloom, non-gmO seeds are locally grown and harvested in a chemical-free environment. Beautiful blooms: shrub-like plant with a vibrant variety of flower colors and lush green foliage.
Perfect for planting in the cool weather of the fall and spring! Milkweed is hearty and can tolerate some dryness, occasional watering may be necessary.
Save the bees and butterflies: attracts bees, hummingbirds, and the endangered monarch butterflies. Us native wildflower: usda zones: 3, northern, plains/texas, 10, 5, Northeast, 9, Midwest, 6, 8, 7, 4, 11 US Regions: Arid/Desert, Southeast. Easy to grow: detailed instructions provided.
8. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Common Milkweed Seeds, Pack of 100 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- It's ideal for a wildflower garden or an area of sunny soil that you want to keep natural and open for the butterflies. It grows upright 3 to 4 feet high and about 2 to 2. 5 feet wide, with good branching.
This native species is easy to grow in just about any soil type or climate. This native american perennial is a vital food source for Monarch butterflies during the caterpillar stage, and countless other species flock to it as well for valuable nectar.
Hardy from one end of the country to the other, it doesn't mind heat, cold, salt spray, drought, humidity, or poorly fertile soil.
Common milkweed is the foundation of a great butterfly garden, and it benefits your entire neighborhood as well as your own landscape. Start it this season! Common milkweed is far more than just a "useful" plant, it's lovely with bouquets of deep pink to purple blooms that make excellent cuts for the vase.
9. Everwilde Farms #ad
100 Whorled Milkweed Native Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
10. Sweet Yards #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Plains Coreopsis Seeds – Native Flowers – Extra Large Packet – Over 100,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds – Coreopsis tinctorial #adSweet Yards #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
Blooms all the way from summer to fall. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 100, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 1, 000 square feet.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! A real showstopper of a wildflower with bicolored petals of bright yellow around a center of deep red. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.