As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
4qt, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite, Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, free of dust, foreign objects, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor.
Blended with container gardening in mind. Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth.
A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, soilless, won't compact, lasts longers, and generates strong roots. Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
2. Fjiro Coco #ad
Fjiro Coco Peat Brick 1.4 lbs #adFjiro Coco #ad
- Natural anti-fungal properties makes it resistant to soil-borne diseases. 1. 4 lbs high grade Compressed Coco Peat. Retains water efficiently. Ideal ph for indoor and outdoor plants. Excellent cation exchange capacity prevents leaching of nutrients.
3. Kempf #ad
Kempf Premium Coco Coir Pith, Loose, 1 lb Bag, Peat Moss Alternative, 100% Natural Certified, Non-Compressed Coconut Fiber #adKempf #ad
- Good aeration for Plants, Retains water, prevents nutrients from Leaching. Naturally promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria.
More natural composition and easier to use than Coco Bricks where you have to pretreat the soil before use. High citation exchange rate. Good for Soil reconstruction and Structure.
4. Super Moss #ad
Small Bale 2.33 ft3, Super Moss 23291 Coco Peat Soil #adSuper Moss #ad
- Long-lasting; easy to store; Free from Soil-borne diseases. Grows bigger plants with more blooms and fruits! Won't harden and reject water like peat soils. Rhp/low ec/ph 5. 7 - 6. 23. Encourages strong, vigorous root growth.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 23291 9|
|Model||7 59834 23291 9|
5. Grow Organiks #ad
Pack of 10, Coco Peat Brick Coconut Coir-300g,OMRI Listed for Organic Use, Grow Organiks Coco Coir Pith, Expansion Between 5-6L,Universal Potting Substrate for All Plants & Crops #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Usage of coco coir brick:-our coconut coir is compressed and shipped as dehydrated bricks 🧱for easy and convenient storage. Once used to grow plants in one pot, and it also provides excellent water retention and aeration to your plants. Adding to its environmental value, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new.
This primary benefit is as a cost-saving measure. Refer to the instructions on the packaging or the attached video to guide you in the expansion of the coco coir brick. Use a large container to rehydrate your coconut coir, as it will expand five to seven times in size when rehydrated.
Organic growing medium:-coco coir, coir pith or Coco peat is the versatile organic growing medium made from 100% natural and sustainable coir fibre harvested from coconut outer shells. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems.
At grow organiks :-:we supply odorless, pathogen free coco coir brick of consistent quality created from most sustainable and eco friendly manufacturing methods. Coir pith is thoroughly washed with fresh water and quality check is enforced for low EC and neutral pH range. You must rehydrate before the coir is ready to use in your garden. Our promise:-100% organic with high quality guaranteed. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction, we will try our best to help solve your problem in 24 hours.
6. MagJo Naturals #ad
Medium, MagJo Naturals Compressed 100% Pure Coco Fiber Peat 11-Pound Block #adMagJo Naturals #ad
- 100% natural eco-Friendly Potting mix. Omri registered. Good for soil reconstruction and structure- expand to over 17 gallons. Double rinsed to remove salt for better growth. Can also be used for worm beds.
7. SPONGEASE #ad
Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, Cuttings, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick, Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant. Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature.
Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure.
1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients. For healthy plants: do not over water, coco coir should be moist to touch and wet, not soggy.
8. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, mixes, aquaponics, potting mix, hydroponics, vermiculture worm farm bedding, soil ammendments, landscaping, gardening soil, and much more.
The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk.
Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land. Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible.
9. Verdana #ad
Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Coir Pith, Low EC, Coco Peat, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Coco Coir, Optimum pH, High Expansion #adVerdana #ad
- Excellent water absorption and retention. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
10. June Fox #ad
Soilless Growing Medium, June Fox Coco Coir Brick, Coco Peat Block, Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, Peat Moss Alternative, Coconut Fiber Brick, Brown4 Bricks,Atoolset #adJune Fox #ad
- Fine coconut brick: it is made of coconut shell xuanwei powder, which is a kind of pure natural organic medium that is shed from the processing of Nazi shell fiber, can be used as a field compost to improve soil structure as planting substrate.
Each brick weighs about 1. 2 pounds, carrying 3 small tools, easy to use, 4 packs, more or less. Wide range of applications: suitable for planting all kinds of vegetables, and can also cultivate seedlings and seedlings, environmentally friendly and hygienic, flowers and fruits, convenient, it is a popular natural substrate for horticulture.
Self-dissolving in water:coconut chaff can absorb 8 time its own weight of water. Water retention after foaming. The biggest feature is that It can be used for many years while keeping the original soil structure unchanged and can be used repeatedly.
Packing: separate plastic packs, there may be a little error, suitable for family planting and methods to improve planting survival rate. Moisturizing and breathable: good water retention, moisture retention and air resistance are suitable for the growth needs of most plants germinating, and can promote the growth of plant roots and prevent plant roots from corrosion.
|Brand||June Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||June Fox #ad|