As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. nutroeno #ad
Potting Soil Mix for Indoor & Outdoor Applications., Compressed Coconut Husk Chips 9lbs, Expandable Substrate Block, Reptile Bedding, Coco Coir Fiber Mulch #adnutroeno #ad
- Husks cut into chunks, the coco husk chips allow for better aeration and water flow to plants and are ideal for soilless plants like orchids and as landscaping mulch. Coconut husk got the capacity to absorb the nutrition and give them to the plant stably. Benefits for home gardenerscoco coir chips absorb water and stay moist for quite some time so need less watering than bark.
Ideal for gardeners who are too busy to remember, or for people who travel often, or for someone who wants more free time enjoying the garden instead of caring for plant. Keep moisture inside which help to grow plant healthier.
Natural & organic coco coir chipscoconut husk chips harvested from coconut outer shells which making them a highly sustainable alternative to other mulch options. It's a great choice for gardeners. Also popular as a reptile and amphibian substrate, in vermiculture, perlite, hydroton clay media or other porous media, charcoal, small animal bedding.
Widely applicationcoconut husk chips can be used in combination with bark, to create your own special orchid mix. Expandablecompressed into 9lbs coir mulch blocks could expand up to 6 times original volume when added with water. Coconut husk offer good solution for greenhouse production as a raw material of soil. Can withstand inclement weather and break down at a more measured and even rate than other bark chips，give good soil enrichment to the plants.
2. Southside Plants #ad
Southside Plants Coco Chip Medium Coconut Substrate for Garden Potting Soil, 500 Grams, 100% Organic & Eco-Friendly 1.1 lb Brick for Indoor & Outdoor Flowers Plants Growth #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Natural & versatile: mixing coco coir into existing garden soil can be a boon for plants. It provides the optimum substrate for growing various types of plants and is the most commonly used alternative to peat. Coco chip substrate is best for growing plants because it provides all of the essential ingredients to the soil that are beneficial for plants.
Aeration & drainage systems: this coco chip for plants works like vermiculite to help your plants absorb water more effectively. In addition, the coir will loosen clay soil, coco chips are superior for flowers & plants that need to be enriched with compost or nutrient-rich soil.
It can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. This coconut coir for plants is ideal for growing seeds & cuttings. 100% organic coco chip: coir is coco fiber from coconut husks chipped up.
It can be used on its own or as a component of substrate potting mixes. Beneficial for soil garden: just add water! coconut Chip Brick expands to 6 liters of soil. Bringing a versatile combination of water retention and natural drainage, reducing waterlogging. It's perfect for germinating, raised garden beds, landscaping, greens, seedling nurseries, potting mixes, and more. In addition, southside Plants Coco chip substrate provides improved water holding capacity and aeration.
3. Hydrofarm #ad
Promotes Growth tropical flowers and plants, GROW!T JSCC2, Organic Coco Coir Planting Chips 9 LBs, Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage, Block #adHydrofarm #ad
- Easy to carry and store. Use as decorative ground cover; retains water and resists fungus. Perfect as hydroponic medium or aggregate for soil applications. Omri listed Organic product. Organic coco coir planting chips are great indoors for tropicals or outdoors as mulch. Not sold in OR.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
4. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coconut Coir Husk Chips 11Lbs | Coco Coir Fibre Mulch-Reptile Substrate | Potting Soil Mix for Greenhouse & Ornamental Plants-Indoor & Outdoor Applications #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Ft at 3" depth. Grow organiks coco husk chips have a life expectancy of 3-5 years while bark lasts for only 1-2 years. Promotes faster plant growth, consistent quality and is cheaper than bark. Our organic coco chips are best suitable for growing plants, and also perfect for reptile substrate.
We will be able to help you in 24 hours. One 5kg block covers 12 sq. Product specification compressed coco husk bricks expand up to 2 cubic feet when added with 75L of water. At 2" depth; 8 sq. Grow organiks promise.
Natural, so if you have any issue, guaranteed high quality without any addition of artificial colors. We stand by the quality of our products and making customers satisfied is our priority, please reach us. Benefits & uses coco chips can be used as a potting soil for ornamental plants by itself or can be used in combination with other porous media, to create your own special orchid mix.
Coconut husk chips retain water longer than most bark. They are a good bedding ground in a terrarium. Easy use in indoor & outdoor coir husk chips are used in growing all plants, Terrarium, professional gardeners, and minimal odor makes these coconut husk chips perfect for the nurturing of all plants. It is also used for fuel purposes.
5. Viagrow #ad
5KG Chips, Reptile Substrate Premium Coco 72 Quarts / 68 Liters / 18 Gallons, Viagrow VRCC, 1 Pack #adViagrow #ad
- Plant uses in addition to being a great reptilian and amphibian substrate, plant nurseries, and popular with orchid and epiphyte enthusiasts. Coco chips make a perfect soil and soil amendment for square foot gardening, herbs, fruits and vegetable gardening, hydroponics, indoor gardening, and outdoor gardening.
Neutral ph viagrow coco chips are ph neurtal and stable. Perfect for amphibians, snakes, tortoises, lizard bedding, ball python snake, geckos, and plants. Easy to use easy to use right out of the box: just add the necessary water and you have a ready to use, odor-absorbing, healthy, earth-friendly environment for your amphibians or reptiles.
Viagrow’s premium coco chips Substrate is a great solution for turtle, lizards, and for plants as well! Premium reptile substrate perfect for your plants and reptiles.
Eco friendly we make our reptile substrate of a superior quality coconut chip, sustainable, to offer you a 100% natural, and safe reptile bedding that respects the environment. Our premium coconut chips are made from top quality coco husk, hydroponics, greenhouses, better drainage, Viagrow Coco Chips can be used for landscaping, providing the best results for increased aeration, aquaponics, and improved moisture retention while remaining pH neutral.
6. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Chips Block/Brick #adplantonix #ad
- Coco chips are meant for a wide variety of uses. 100% natural & organic Coco Coir Chips. Also, and with orchid and epiphyte enthusiasts. Our premium coconut chips are made from top quality coco husk. Super high quality - our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
Top quality husk - these coconut chips are 100% organic as they are obtained from only from coco husk. Due to the natural quality of coco husk these coco chips naturally retain a large amount of water. The coir is best for reducing irrigation drastically and helps in growth of healthy landscapes.
It holds more water than any other media while remaining ph neutral. This premium coco husk product is very well accepted for mega-scale greenhouses across the world. Perfect - for use in landscaping, and hydroponics.
It provides best results in terms of increased aeration, in vermiculture, small animal bedding, greenhouses, plant nurseries, popular as a reptile and amphibian substrate, aquaponics, drainage, and moisture retention. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. It is ideal for hydroponics, organic soil mixing, landscaping and container planting. Ideal for hydroponic & aquaponic applications - absolutely organic and eco-Friendly which is perfect for soil amendment for indoor plantation.
7. Noot #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig, Monstera, Noot Indoor Coconut Chips Husk Bark Potting Mix Coco Coir Brick. Avoid Root Rot with Fast Draining Soil. Houseplant, Orchid. Hydrate in Bag for ~ 2 Gal. #adNoot #ad
- Inspect roots whenever you're curious about growth without plant stress. Blend with noot Rescue Mix for increased moisture retention. Hydrates at home for ~1. 5 gallons.
Roots fall in love with this perfect organic blend of coconut husk, chips and fibers. Avoid root rot with your potted indoor plants by giving roots ample room to breathe and flourish. Repotting has never been easier and with less mess.
8. Southside Plants #ad
Southside Plants Coco Chip Medium Coconut Substrate for Garden Potting Soil, 100% Organic & Eco-Friendly 11 lb Brick for Indoor & Outdoor Flowers Plants Growth – 5 Kg #adSouthside Plants #ad
- It can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. 100% organic coco chip: coir is coco fiber from coconut husks broken down. This coconut coir for plants is ideal for growing seeds & cuttings. Beneficial for soil garden: just add water! coconut Chip Brick expands to 9 liters of soil. Coco chip husk for planting also drains excess liquid to reduce oversaturation & prevent waterlogged roots.
Bringing a versatile combination of water retention and natural drainage, the coir will loosen clay soil, reducing waterlogging. Coco chip substrate is best for growing plants because it provides all of the essential ingredients to the soil that are beneficial for plants.
It provides the optimum substrate for growing various types of plants and is the most commonly used alternative to peat. Natural & versatile: mixing coco coir into existing garden soil can be a boon for plants. It's perfect for germinating, raised garden beds, potting mixes, landscaping, greens, seedling nurseries, and more.
Aeration & drainage systems: this coco chip for plants works like vermiculite to help your plants absorb water more effectively. Promote plant health: our coco chip substrate and fiber is an excellent soil amendment for all types of plants in an outdoor indoor herb garden, promoting healthy plant growth and strong roots. In addition, southside Plants Coco chip substrate provides improved water holding capacity and aeration. In addition, coco chips are superior for flowers & plants that need to be enriched with compost or nutrient-rich soil.
9. Generic #ad
Garden, Mulch for Landscaping, Prococo Compressed Coconut Husk Coco Coir Chips Natural Cocochip Block Great for Reptile Bedding Substrate, Plant Soil Mixes 10 lbs #adGeneric #ad
- Whether you want to organically mulch your garden beds or keep your potted plants healthy and looking their best. Resiliently Made and Easy to Store. Premium compressed coconut husk cocochip block 100% Organic, Consistent Quality, Low Salt and Low Dust, Eco-Friendly, Helps Maintain Moisture.
Can be used as mulch for landscaping, Orchid Potting Mix, Potting Soil Mixes, Playground Mulch, inside Dog fences, gardening, kennels.
How to use: remove bag and submerge block / brick in water, allow to expand, Break up and let dry. Retains moisture for healthy roots, low natural salt content and minimal odor makes these coconut husk chips perfect for the nurturing of all plants.
This 10 pound Block Makes 2. 5 cf / 72 quarts 18 US Gallons. Mixes well with soil, use in potting soil mix, The combination of a balanced pH, making it great for home gardening and professional growing. Great as reptile substrate bedding for Snake, Turtle, Iguana, Tortoise, Tarantula, Bearded Dragon, Ball Python and other Reptiles.
10. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Chips Orchid Potting Mix 10 Lb Brick Mulch Potting Soil Indoor Plant Planting Chips Coconut Fiber Substrate Orchid Bark Growing Media Coir Husk Chips Compressed Coconut Coir #adEnvelor #ad
- Coco coir garden soil: our coco coir chips and fiber is a great soil amendment for all types of plants in an outdoor indoor herb garden promoting healthy plant growth and strong roots. Coco coir soil can be mixed into any soil mix to improve its physical and chemical properties. Plus, our coconut soil is free of harmful chemicals! Coco fiber blocks expand with water: each one of our orchid bark chips block expands to 18 gallons of ready-to-use coco coir potting mix soil when you add warm water.
Coco chips coir potting soil: sustainable and natural are just a few of the features that come with each coco coir orchid potting mix brick.
Coco coir for plants has a high water-holding capacity allowing for excellent air space which reduces watering frequency. Save water, time, and energy with our premium quality coconut coir bulk! A brand you can trust: envelor is trusted by many happy customers around the world.
Our coco coir planting chips will have you gardening like a pro with the greenest of thumbs! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our premium coconut fiber succulent soil potting mix is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Our coconut husks bricks are an ideal soil choice for outdoor or indoor plants. Our coconut husk chunks get the job done right for super healthy plants in any garden! Better growth with coco coir bricks: each cocopeat brick has a fine and porous texture which allows for proper aeration and water drainage.