As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Minimize Root Loss & Transplant Shock, Pack of 50, Superior to Peat Plugs, 42mm, Sustainable, Unamended, Renewable, Pure Coconut Coir Netted Seed Starting Pellets, High Water Holding #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Transplant seedlings directly in netting. Netting will biodegrade - Neutral pH and thoroughly washed for low salt content. 42mm diameter 1. 75 inches x 1/3rd inch tall when dry - expands to about 2 Inches Tall in Seconds - Pure, Renewable, Sustainable Coconut Coir.
Used by professional growers, nurseries and experienced gardners world wide. 42mm minute soil coconut coir netted seed starter pellets - package of 50 - Soil & Pots - Just Add Water & Pot All in One - Less Mess than Bagged Soil & Plant.
Superior to peat pellets in every way: renewable resource - high water Holding Capacity 9x it's on weight - More Aeration - Less Mold - Stronger Roots - No Root Loss or Transplant Shock when transplanting to garden soil.
2. Viagrow #ad
50-Pack, Expandable Coco Discs 50mm, Sustainable, Viagrow Coco Coir Seed Starter Plugs #adViagrow #ad
- Easily transplant grown seedlings by placing the entire Coco Starter and seedling into your nursery pot, planter, grow bag, or garden. Easy transplanting includes 50 – 50mm coco fiber seed starters.
A sustainable and natural soil for growing your plants! Easy to use just add water and watch your plugs expand in seconds! Quick and to prepare and easy to use. Zero root disturbance makes it easy for plants to grow in their new location! Applications can be used to grow a variety of plant types, hydroponics, indoor growing, herbs, vegetables, flowers, and much more! Can be used in containers, fruits, outdoor growing, and more.
Viagrow coco seed starters are perfect for professional growers and beginners! Drainage viagrow coco coir starters offers excellent air-to-water for the growing seeds, texture, giving your plants great porosity, and a high cation-exchange capacity. Neurtal ph viagrow coco coir seed starters are clean, odorless, pH neutral, sterile, and nontoxic.
3. ZeeDix #ad
ZeeDix 100 Pcs 30mm Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Potting Soil Seed Starters, Organic Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil for Planting Bonsai, Plants, Herbs, Flowers and Vegetables #adZeeDix #ad
- Longer plant life: it can provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, safe and healthy plant life. Suitable for growing seeds, garden flowers, herbs' growth, flowers and plants' growth.
Application: ideal for any kind of gardener. Small body, it is suitable for different plants' growth, flowers, big function: 30mm Coco coir fiber grow round block, 100pcs/paper box, succulent plants, herbs and so on.
It can be used for indoor plants, indoor garden, herbs. Plants can have a comfortable growing environment. Easy to use:light and small but with water became a big pile, you can put them in the container and add water together, so it is easy to use, compact and Rehydrates quickly, then you can put it in the flower pot or plant pot to use, also it is very convenient to carry.
Material: sustainable raw coconut coir, which can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, environment friendly, also you can use it to grow the seeds of vegetables. It is clean and will not make the dirty.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee 144 Count Coir Seed Starting Pellet 22.5mm #adBurpee #ad
- Improve germination: our unique coconut coir soil blend is specially formulated to get your seeds off to the best start possible! Made with recycled coconut fiber, coir is a sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds and promoting strong root growth of seedlings.
144 count included. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. This eco-friendly, premium starting mix for seeds also combines well with other potting soil and compost for use with container plants and in raised beds.
We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! Easy to store & expand: save space until it's time to sow seeds. Pellets measure about 3/4" in diameter before expansion.
Just add warm water to expand the compact seed starting soil pellets. Once expanded, the soil mix provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - vegetables, flowers and herbs! Moisture retention: renewable coco coir holds more water and has better air circulation than peat moss. Simpler seed starting: take the mess out of starting seeds with Burpee compressed coir pellets, which expand with water to fill Burpee ultimate seed starter kits, including our 72-cell seed starter tray.
|Model||Coconut Coir Seed Starting Pellets|
5. FibreDust #ad
Coco Coir Seed Starter, Transplant Soil Discs, 35mm 60 Count #adFibreDust #ad
- No mess, no root loss or Transplant Shock during transition to Garden Soil. Organic and renewable - the blend of Coco pith and fiber absorbs and retains water for longer duration and facilitates root growth.
Plants love it- neutral PH and low salt content. Drop discs in plant trays and slowly pour warm water, watch the Coir Disc grow and expand. Plant your seed. Delivers vital oxygen, water and added nutrients to the roots of your seedlings. Used by professional growers around the globe.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Peat Free, Just Add Water, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Bag of 100 = 5 Quarts of Potting Soil, OMRI, Herbs, Microgreens, Minute Soil, 20 MM Pellets, Indoor Growing: House Plants #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Ideal for any growing use: indoor seed starts, house plants, vegetables, flowers, herbs, garden soil, microgreens, wheatgrass & more. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
20 mm minute soil pellets - bag of 100 - add 1 tablespoon of water to each pellet to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 1/5th cup of soil per pellet - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5 quarts of soil.
Versatile - use as straight grow medium, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production. Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots.
7. Alphatool #ad
30pcs 40mm Expanding Coir Fiber Potting Soil- Nursery Compressed Organic Plant Soil Easy-to-Store Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Window Plant Herb Flower Microgreens Succulent #adAlphatool #ad
- Package information: you will receive 30 pieces compressed coco coir soil disks, sized 1. 5"/ 40mm in diameter and 04" in height, in this package. Your seeds and plants will grow safely in a healthy environment, which can help you get an organic garden in your house. The ample quantity can meet your requirements for applying on different plants.
You can use them on seed starting and transplanting seedlings as growing media. You can widely apply our coco soil on microgreens, herbs, house plants, wheatgrass, vegetables, etc. Besides, compressing the potting soil into cylindrical shape is space-saving and easy for you to store the soil.
Due to these two features, the loose coco fiber soil will be premium growing media for your plants. What you need to do is soaking the coir disk in water and you can adjust the amount of water according the soil moisture you needed.
Easy to use: the usage of our compressed coco coir soil disk is very simple. Organic material: our expandable plant growing media soil is made of 100% organic coco fiber, natural and eco-friendly. Wide application: the loose coco coir soil is good for plant root growing. Premium growing media: our expandable coco fiber potting soil does well in absorbing water then turning into loose soil, which gives the coir block soil great water retention and air permeability.
8. Black Duck Brand #ad
38mm, Expands with Water, Seed Starter Pellets, Set of 50 Netted Coco Coir Pellets, Provides Seeds with The Optimum Starting Soil 50 #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Set includes 50 Netted Coco Coir Pucks. Easily start your next garden simply by soaking the Pucks in Warm Water - and Adding a Seed in the Top! Effortlessly transplant your seeds outside by Placing the Entire Sock in the Soil.
The netting is biodegradable and Wont Prevent Your Plant from Maturing. Give your seeds the best growing medium to sprout Big and Strong! Coco Pucks Hold More Water and Aerate the Roots Better Than Traditional Peat Pots. Each pellet measures 40mm wide by 16mm tall - When Placed in Water Each Puck Expands to 1. 75" tall.
9. Burpee #ad
1 Kit 72 Cells, Watering, Flowers and Vegetables | Includes Dome, Burpee Greenhouse Indoor Starting Herbs, Seed Starter Tray, Coir Pellets | 10" W x 20" L x 5" H, One Size #adBurpee #ad
- Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Recommended for use with a heat mat to promote germination. Grow 72 seedlings: space for up to 72 seedlings in cells measuring 1.
5"w x 1. 5"l x 2"d each. Burpee offers only the highest quality, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Monitor your young plants as they grow strong.
Once sprouts emerge, use a plant grow light or place near a well-lit window. Entire tray is 10"w x 20"L x 5"H. Seed starting tip: place coconut coir super growing pellets flat-side down, herb seeds, and add warm water slowly for maximum expansion. Always check your seed packets for instructions on when and how to indoor sow tomato seeds, flower seeds and more.
Stay organized: grow kit also comes with two plant-o-gram diagrams to note which herb, flower or vegetable seeds were sown in which cells, plus six 4" plant markers to easily mark your seedling varieties. An easy and efficient way to start seeds indoors! Use to grow your favorite herbs, one water reservoir tray, 72 super growing pellets, vegetables and flowers. Indoor seed starting kit: complete growing set includes two 36-cell planting trays, and a dome greenhouse cover.
|Model||72 Cell Greenhouse Kit ||
10. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix Pellet for Seed Starter Tray Potting Soil for Indoor Plants Nursery Pots Flower Seeds Herbs Microgreens Succulent Soil Coco Growing Media, 1.2 Inches 100 Pack #adEnvelor #ad
- You don’t need to have a green thumb to grow delicious fruits and vegetables with this natural and easy-to-use potting soil. Its high water retention allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil discs - made with ph balanced materials, these organic coconut coir seed pellets are not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil, leaving roots intact and avoiding transplant shock.
Natural and organic coco coir grow discs - coco coir growing media is made of 100% natural and eco-friendly seed-starting grow pellets, made from sustainable premium quality coconut fibers. Small and lightweight. Available in small size packets, but they can be added into peat moss as well for extra richness.
It can be added directly into the planter or garden, it can be used in bits and pieces as required. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, cucumber, ginger, and other veggies. Ideal potting soil for growing herbs and microgreens - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of natural growing media to grow healthy vegetables - tomato, pepper, mint, parsley, turmeric, and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix.
Conserve water with coco garden soil -its fine, water drainage, porous texture allows for proper aeration, and absorption making it a great natural potting soil. These nutrient-rich grow discs are great for plants and grow pots in the indoors as well as outdoor to grow a perfect and organic garden in your own lawn. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
|Model||Coco Coir Discs|