As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coco Bliss #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coco Coir Brick 250g, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 10 Bricks #adCoco Bliss #ad
- 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Each brick weighs 250 gm. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
|Brand||Coco Bliss #ad|
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
20 MM Pellets, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Bag of 100 = 5 Quarts of Potting Soil, Microgreens, Just Add Water, Peat Free, OMRI, Herbs, Minute Soil, Indoor Growing: House Plants #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer. Versatile - use as straight grow medium, microgreens, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
20 mm minute soil pellets - bag of 100 - add 1 tablespoon of water to each pellet to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 1/5th cup of soil per pellet - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5 quarts of soil. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, garden soil, house plants, vegetables, flowers, wheatgrass & more. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
3. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, soil amendment, raise seedlings, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians.
Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7. 87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch. Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
4. MagJo Naturals #ad
MagJo Naturals Compressed 100% Pure Coco Fiber Peat 11-Pound Block, Medium #adMagJo Naturals #ad
- Omri registered. Double rinsed to remove salt for better growth. Can also be used for worm beds. 100% natural eco-Friendly Potting mix. Good for soil reconstruction and structure- expand to over 17 gallons.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
100% Coconut Coir Fibers, Mother Earth Coco Bale 5 kg #adMother Earth Products #ad
- High porosity and drainage abilities. Washed and have a low salt content. Highly compressed and expands to approximately 60 liters of material. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity. Made of 100% Natural coco fiber.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir Mix, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat 4qt, Coconut Coir for Gardening, All Natural, and Reptile Substrate #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project.
Use alone or amended with other ingredients. Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, but in an easier to work with loose form. Use as-is, the same as most commercial coco bricks, no need for hydration or washing.
Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians. Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use. 4qt bag- sold here in a 4 dry quart bag, enough for small gardening projects or animal cages.
7. Envelor #ad
2.8 Cubic Ft., Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds #adEnvelor #ad
- The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Prime available. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage.
When ready to use, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, just soak the coco coir brick in water, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil.
Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost. Coir blocks. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, ginger, turmeric and other veggies.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
8. Alphatool #ad
30pcs 40mm Expanding Coir Fiber Potting Soil- Nursery Compressed Organic Plant Soil Easy-to-Store Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Window Plant Herb Flower Microgreens Succulent #adAlphatool #ad
- Your seeds and plants will grow safely in a healthy environment, which can help you get an organic garden in your house. You can widely apply our coco soil on microgreens, vegetables, herbs, house plants, wheatgrass, etc. Organic material: our expandable plant growing media soil is made of 100% organic coco fiber, natural and eco-friendly.
You can use them on seed starting and transplanting seedlings as growing media. Easy to use: the usage of our compressed coco coir soil disk is very simple. Due to these two features, the loose coco fiber soil will be premium growing media for your plants.
Wide application: the loose coco coir soil is good for plant root growing. Package information: you will receive 30 pieces compressed coco coir soil disks, sized 1. 5"/ 40mm in diameter and 04" in height, in this package.
Besides, compressing the potting soil into cylindrical shape is space-saving and easy for you to store the soil. The ample quantity can meet your requirements for applying on different plants. Premium growing media: our expandable coco fiber potting soil does well in absorbing water then turning into loose soil, which gives the coir block soil great water retention and air permeability. What you need to do is soaking the coir disk in water and you can adjust the amount of water according the soil moisture you needed.
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, 50 Liter, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite.
Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
10. Hydrofarm #ad
GROW!T JSCMIX15, Loose Premium Coco Fiber Growing Media, Brown, Superior Quality, 1.5 Cubic Feet, 100% Natural Coir Hydroponic Growing Medium, #adHydrofarm #ad
- Superior premium quality, 100% natural coir hydroponic growing medium. Grow!t loose premium coco fiber is a special blend of coir that is buffered, treated, and enriched with micronutrients. Based on our testing, We believe it is the Best loose coco coir on the market today.
Its low ec and stable pH make this coir such a supreme hydroponic and soilless medium. The strategic addition of just the right amounts of calcium and magnesium actually displaces sodium and excess potassium.