As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, White Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.
Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, forage, and many other uses. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, ground cover, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, and many other uses.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
4. Scotts #ad
2 Lb, Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn #adScotts #ad
- Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Grows in tough, salient soils. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.
5. OrOlam #ad
White Dutch Clover Seed Flowering Seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control 10,000 Seeds #adOrOlam #ad
- By orolam u. S. A. Hardy perennial once established, early maturing, Well suited for almost any soil, Desired by most wildlife.
Helps loosen soil and boost its nitrogen levels. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns Annual clover used for cover crops, forage, silage, erosion control.
6. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Crimson Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Beautiful crimson flowers, rapid establishment, easy to grow. 1 pound, 000 seeds, over 150, can cover 1000 square feet. Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils. Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife. Strawberry-red blooms add fun color to any meadow.
7. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs. Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States.
All of the clover seeds sold by outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots. Sow this trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
8. Cannaisseur #ad
Forage Peas, Medium Red Clover, White Clover, No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix 1 lb. Bag: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Millet, Flax, Cowpeas, Buckwheat, Lentils, Vetch, Crimson Clover, Sweet Yellow #adCannaisseur #ad
- High-quality, nitro-coated, all-Natural Non-GMO Seed Mix, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants. 13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Crimson Clover Trifolium incarnatum 4,000 Open Pollinated Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. Crimson clover is categorized as an annual cover crop. The foliage is green and appealing to the eye, measuring 24 to 36 inches tall. Quality crimson clover seeds packaged by seed needs.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Annuals will establish themselves from seed, growing quickly and blooming profusely through the warm months of Summer. The flower heads are roughly 1 to 2. 5 inches in length and a good 3/4 inch to an inch wide.
Crimson clover flowers are known to produce an abundance of nectar, attracting all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden. All clover seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Crimson clover is a beautiful flowering legume that produces crimson red florets. You will find that honeybees, bumblebees, butterflies & hummingbirds will cling to these beauties.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative.
Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF.