As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Natural Elements #ad
Natural Elements Mole and Vole Repellent | 100% Castor Oil | Pet Safe and Non Toxic | Food Grade | 128 oz 1 Gallon #adNatural Elements #ad
- Contains castor oil to Kill the Mole's Food Source. Formulated to stop Mole Infestations. Simple to use and long lasting. Non-toxic yet highly effective formula. 1 gallon treats up to 20, 000 Square Feet.
2. Baar #ad
Baar Lawn Mole Castor Oil, 1 Gallon, MolEvict #adBaar #ad
- Molevict has a unique scent, texture and composition. Easy to apply. Popular with homeowners across america – since introducing MolEvict in the early 2000s, Baar Products has compiled a roster of satisfied customers across the U.
S. Using a garden hose and sprayer, apply according to the formula on the label 2 times per month, then as needed for maintenance.
Or 1 gallon bottle, as well as a 5 gallon pail. Concentrated strength chosen by Dr. Best to buy a sufficient supply for re-application. This 1 gallon bottle covers up to 20, 000 sq. 3 convenient sizes to meet specific needs – molevict comes in a 32 oz. About Half an Acre. Ft. Bruce Baar.
|Manufacturer||Baar Products, Inc #ad|
3. Liquid Fence #ad
Clear, Liquid Fence 70167 HG-70167 Mole Repellent Concentrate, 1-Gallon, 1 gal #adLiquid Fence #ad
- Coats underground food sources: Formulated to coat earthworms and grubs, the main food source for moles. Repels moles: protects treated areas from moles’ destructive tunneling activity.
Dries odorless: Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed. Clog-free: non-gelling, castor oil-based formula won’t clog sprayers. Protects yards: spray on lawns, flowers, landscaped garden areas, shrubs and plants.
|Brand||Liquid Fence #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liquid Fence #ad|
4. Glaobule #ad
Vole, Gopher Repellent, Mole, Castor Oil Granules for Moles, 6 LB, Alternative for Solar Mole Repellent #adGlaobule #ad
- We use natural ingredients and botanical oils that are safe for pets, safe for people, and safe for the environment. Easy to use – simply broadcast repellent in desired areas.
Pest control - mole and vole repellent effectively repels moles, rabbits, voles, gophers, armadillos, ground squirrels and other burrowing animals. Covers 6, 000 sq. Unlike liquid sprays, this granular product can be used in all weather conditions, including winter applications.
Long lasting – contains an industry-leading percentage of active ingredients 19. 5% of castor oil that repels both moles and the grubs they feed on – providing long lasting protection. Ft. Contains NO harmful chemicals or poisons. Safe for pets – traps and poison baits are dangerous for pets. Not for use where food is grown.
5. Chase #ad
Chase Mole & Gopher Repellant 6 Lbs. #adChase #ad
- Easy application: chase can be applied with all spreaders or by hand and in less time than other products. Over time, the carrier used in the product is an all-natural and fully biodegradable material that will benefit your lawn.
Effective: castor oil pellets provide maximum coverage to deeply penetrate the soil and attack critters where they live to chase them away for up to 60 days. You can water chase in to speed its penetration into the soil, the granules will decompose and release the repellent into the soil for a “time-released” treatment.
Since they don’t like how the product tastes, smells, or feels, they become distressed and leave the area. How it works: chase ingredients infiltrate deep into the soil where critters live and feed.
Environmentally friendly and economical: chase is biodegradable and not harmful to humans, birds, pets, or plants. In addition, or wait until the next rainfall. Chase penetrates quickly into the soil without leaving residues behind that could discolor grass or plants. Chase is effective against armadillos, gophers, ground squirrels, moles, and voles.
6. Tomcat #ad
4 lb, Tomcat BL34784 Mole & Gopher Repellent Granules #adTomcat #ad
- Ft. Effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing pests. Ground-penetrating technology GPT improves castor oil's ability to mix with water and sink deep into soil.
Safe for lawns and gardens when used as directed. Creates an unpleasant taste and smell that causes burrowing pests to relocate. Treats up to 4, 000 sq.
7. Donaldson Farms #ad
1 Gallon, Mole Repelling Oil, Donaldson Farms Mole Repellent Castor Oil Concentrate #adDonaldson Farms #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! if you are not completely Satisfied Then We Will Immediately Refund Your Purchase Price! No Questions Asked! Very simple & easy to use! safely & effectively repels mole, gophers and Armadillos from your Lawn! Treats 20, 000 square Feet of Lawn! 100% all natural! 1 gallon of castor Oil Mole Repellent Concentrate.
8. Tomcat #ad
Tomcat BL34532 Mole & Gopher Repellent Ready-To-Spray, 32 oz #adTomcat #ad
- To use, simply attach the bottle to a garden hose. Ground-penetrating technology GPT improves castor oil's ability to mix with water and sink deep into soil.
Safe for lawns and gardens when used as directed. Treats up to 10, 000 sq. Effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing pests. Ft.
9. IMUSTGARDEN #ad
10lb, Pleasant Scent, I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent: Professional Strength – Twice The Coverage – All Natural Ingredients #adIMUSTGARDEN #ad
- Winter protection – moles and voles don’t hibernate and can cause significant damage to your lawn during the winter – even under snow! Our granular repellent works year-round, in all weather conditions. Prevent a costly infestation of your new sod or fresh topsoil by applying repellent before the damage starts.
Safe for grass – this product will not harm your grass – no matter what stage of growth it is in. Contains concentrated active ingredients and powerful botanical oils for the strongest protection on the market.
It is safe to use on newly seeded lawns, and will not interfere with fertilizers. Trusted and used by professional landscapers and exterminators.
Protect your sod – the healthier you make your lawn the more attractive it will be to hungry moles and voles. Safe for pets – made from natural ingredients and botanical oils that are safe for pets, people, and the environment. Contains no harmful chemicals or poisons that threaten animals and nearby wildlife. Professional strength – now available to homeowners.
|Manufacturer||I Must Garden #ad|
10. Sweeney's #ad
Sweeney's S8002 1 qt. RTS Mole and Gopher Repellent #adSweeney's #ad
- Not available for sale in NM. 100-percent castor Oil and safe to use around pets. Use to repel moles, voles, and gophers from lawns, ornamentals and turf. Convenient hose-end spray bottle and adjustable nozzle. Mole and gopher repellent.