As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Calathea Vitatta Peacock Plant, 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Perfect gift for any occassion! This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Calathea Medallion Live Peacock Prayer Plant, Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This stunning peacock plant has deep green oval leaves with distinctive pink and white variegated markings on top and burgundy undersides. Loved by collectors for its stunning leaves and shape it pairs with Philodendron and Ferns on decks, patios, and window sills in the home or office.
Prayer plant leaves fold at night and this unique specimen is an excellent pick for tabletops and counters in bathrooms bedrooms in the house.
This pet safe plant is 12-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; this plant-likes bright indirect sunlight and humidity. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
3. California Tropicals #ad
4'' from California Tropicals, Calathea Rattlesnake Lancifolia #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for any occasion! California Tropicals. Enhance Your Environment. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Calathea Makoyana- Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Peacock Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The calathea makoyana or peacock plant as it is more commonly known is a wonderful plant that can be known to grow up to 2ft in height when cared for correctly. The peacock plant has all the elegance and beauty of a Peacock’s tail, which is why it has been given its rather glorious name.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. The leaves are pale green with a dark green feathered effect from the middle of the leaf to the outer edges.
Due to its brazilian roots, humidity is best for this particular plant and it loves nothing more than to be misted although it is important to use distilled or rain water as the fluoride can cause damage to the delicate leaves.
Not one to be left in direct sunlight, the Peacock Plant should be placed in moderate to low light to avoid the leaves becoming dulled and less vibrant. Also named Cathedral Windows. With its somewhat tropical origins, The Peacock Plant is a tall, slender plant that with the right care can become a colorful house plant for your collection.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Stromanthe Tricolor Easy Care Live Prayer Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This plant is 10-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; give Stromanthe bright sun but no direct sunlight. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Shaded patios, counters, flower gardens, window sills, desktops, and anywhere in your home or office makes a perfect home for this potted plant.
Stromanthe is a relative of the prayer plant and a member of the maranta family, its leaves fold up at night as though praying. This very unique stromanthe sanguinea tri-color gives you a very attractive houseplant that makes a great gift for friends and loved ones. The tops of the unique leaves are variegated white and green, while the undersides are a brilliant reddish-pink.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Stromanthe Tricolor|
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Rattlesnake Calathea Real Live Plant 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The stunning multicolored green rattlesnake patterned leaves with burgundy purple undersides make this rare calathea an eye catching exotic houseplant.
Bright, and mantles, countertops, tables, yellow orange flowers bloom in spring and they are ideal for desks, in indirect light indoors or outdoors. This tropical low maintenance easy care and pet safe 6" houseplant is 12"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves.
Boldly patterned leaves make a statement for tables and counters in bathrooms and kitchens and they look great with pothos, monstera, and philodendron. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, clean your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
7. Rooted #ad
Rooted Calathea Pinstripe Plant, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Easy to Grow, Live #adRooted #ad
- It's been said they do this to make sure their roots get access to rainfall. Pro-tip: use filtered water when watering, or let tap water sit for a day prior. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
They get their nickname "prayer plant" from their leaves folding up at night, or the Pinstripe Prayer Plant, originates from the tropics of South America, which mimics hands praying.
Water: once a week. Soil can stay slightly moist. Direct light may burn it's leaves. Calathea ornata, africa, and even asia. Sunlight: bright indirect light. This prevents leaf tip burn.
Height of plant is approximately 8"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Very pet-friendly! Great for beginners and building that green thumb. This global citizen loves to dance in the moonlight. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Red Prayer Plant, Maranta, 3.5" Pot, Easy to Grow House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The folding and unfolding of the leaves happens in a regular pattern. Just provide bright indirect light and keep evenly moist.
Prayer plants have big, oval leaves that turn upward at night. The plants you will receive are growing in 3. 5" pots. Plant biologists call these daily cycles circadian rhythms.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Model||| Maranta Red 'Prayer Plant',|
9. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Medallion Prayer Plant, Calathea 4'' Pot, Easy House Plant #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Easy to grow house plant. Immediate shipping in 4" pot. Calathea medallion plants enjoy lower light levels, high humidity and moderate soil moisture.
10. Josh's Frogs #ad
Sprig & Stone Calathea orbifolia #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Quantity discount! 2 at 5% off, 4 at 15% off, 3 at 10% off, and 5 at 20% off. Makes a great, easy-to-care-for houseplant. Striking, unusual and unique tropical foliage. Discount appears at checkout. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F. 2. 5" pot.