As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6332 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 16 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Power source Type: Air Powered. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, bagworm, gypsy moth, such as cabbage looper, fall cankerworm, elm spanworm and many more.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey b.
T. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Omri, the organic materials review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the USDA's national organic program.
Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or Ladybugs. Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, shade trees, melons, lettuce, Turnip greens, cabbage, Cauliflower, tomatoes, mustard greens, Celery, ornamentals and many more.
2. Bonide #ad
Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer, Thuricide Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Liquid Concentrate 8 Oz., Bonide BND802 #adBonide #ad
- Product can be applied up to the day of harvest. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer. Fast acting formula - thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae.
The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on red humped caterpillars, diamondback moth, tent caterpillar, omnivorous leaf roller, cabbage looper, and many more.
Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control.
Contains bacillus thuringiensis - the active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt. Protects vegetables, oranges, cherries, apples, grapes, celery, pears, nuts, fruits, broccoli, cabbage, shade trees & ornamentals - Thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
3. Monterey #ad
Monterey B.T. Insecticide Ready-to-Spray 32oz #adMonterey #ad
- Biological insecticide. Easy to spray. Use on vegetables, shrubs, ornamental, trees. Controls worms and caterpillars. 32 oz. Size container.
4. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag 13022 Thuricide BT, 16oz Caterpillar Control #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Size: 16 OZ. Safe to use on all plants, vegetables and edible crops.
Thuricide bt caterpillar control concentrate is used by organic gardeners and is made from bacteria that is toxic to listed pests. Very low toxicity to humans and pets.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
5. Trifecta #ad
Miticide, Botrytis and Mold on Plants Non-Toxic 32 OZ Size, Eliminate Spider Mites, Fungicide, Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Powdery Mildew, Insecticide #adTrifecta #ad
- Uses plants natural defense systems to defend with zero harsh chemicals or toxins. Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, ornamentals and more.
Test spray a few leaves full application*. Trifecta crop control ready to use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers.
Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Crop control contains zero chemicals and is 100% biodegradable food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
Simple and easy maximum strength ready to use spray no mixing required. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, roses, shrubs, spices, herbs, succulents, flowers, trees, vegetables, houseplants, mold, and fungus. Best natural solution to beat mildew, broad mites, botrytis, grey Mold, Spider Mites, mites, and mold - crop control is hands down the best choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Russet Mites, aphids, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey B.T. 1gal #adMonterey #ad
- 1 gallon size container. Easy-to-Mix liquid concentrate. For organic gardening. Controls worms and caterpillars on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and shade trees. Biological insecticide.
7. Monterey #ad
Lawn & Garden Products Montery B.T. Concentrate 32 Oz #adMonterey #ad
- Quart. Controls worms & caterpillars on Fruits, Vegetables, Ornamentals & Shade Trees. Easy-to-mix Liquid Concentrate. Biological Insecticide. Bt kurstaki.
|Part Number||LG 6336|
8. Monterey #ad
16 Oz, Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad Concentrate, Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Easy spray application - this csi alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, backpack, hand-held, or hose-end sprayers. Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Fast acting and odorless - Monterey insect killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Controls many insects - the insect treatment spray controls caterpillars, gypsy moth, codling moth, fire ants, tent caterpillars, leafminers, borers, trips, and more. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, and also broadleaf weeds.
9. Earth's Ally #ad
Earth's Ally Insect Control Spray | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Safe Insecticide for Garden | Pet Safe | Bee Safe #adEarth's Ally #ad
- Conserves the bee population – earth’s ally is committed to helping and protecting our pollinators. Safe for people, clove and peppermint oils, pets & planet - formulated with an effective blend of rosemary, Earth’s Ally Insect Control is a plant insecticide spray that kills and repels common pests.
Environmentally responsible – earth’s ally insect control is an omri listed formula, suitable for use in organic gardening and environmentally safe.
Tackle common soft-bodied insects including spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, leaf rollers and scale. Kills and repels insects - maintain the health of your plants with Earth’s Ally insecticide spray.
No harsh chemicals – a safer alternative to harsh chemicals that leaves behind no harmful residues. Our bee safe insecticide is independently tested and proven safe for the bee population. Use our garden insect control on fruits, flowers, ornamentals, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Our garden insecticide spray can be used on fruits and vegetables up until day of harvest.
10. Safer Brand #ad
Safer Brand 5163 Caterpillar Killer II Concentrate, 16 Oz #adSafer Brand #ad
- Contains bacillus thuringiensis var Kurstaki 98. 35 percent. Kills caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, worms and cabbage loopers. Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
Can be used up until day of harvest. Effective method of eliminating your garden or field of the tomato hornworm without environmental concerns or harm to beneficial insects.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|