As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Asparagus Fern Sprengeri Plant Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these easy to grow seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in approximately 21 - 35 days. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
It thrives in full sun to partial shade areas and is drought tolerant once established, in some shade the foliage will remain a deeper green. Asparagus densiflorus sprengeri grows as an evergreen perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 10 This heirloom trailing fern-like plant can be used as a container plant, house plant, for hanging baskets, or outside in the garden!.
Asparagus fern is slightly woody and has fragrant white to pale pink flowers for roughly two weeks in the summer and red berries that follow and attract birds.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Fern Sẹẹds, Western Sward Fern 1000 Sẹẹds Spore Large 3'X3'+ Hardy for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Western sward ferns are suitable for the homeowners as they are quite easy to grow and maintain. Western sward fern is one of the most robust and reliably durable.
Dense, vigorous evergreen clumps are formed by many long fronds; up to 4' long in cool shady sites. This native fern offers superb texture with glossy, leathery, toothed, dark green foliage and impressive size.
They dislike indoor conditions. They provide excellent color for shady gardens, patio gardens, boarders, places other plants wont grow, porches, erosion control, natural areas, baskets, mass planting, planters, poolside and even in the sun if they are watered often but they will be smaller and more compact.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pot, Golden Glow Boston Fern, Nephrolepis, Lemon Yellow Color #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow house plant. Immediate shipping. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Prefers bright, indirect light. Trim as needed.
4. Sprig & Stone #ad
Nephrolepis exaltata, True Boston Fern #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Very popular houseplant! 2. 5" plant. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. Easy to care for. Indoor or outdoor plant.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Western Sward Fern 1020 Spores Sẹẹds Large 3'X3'+ Hardy for Plạnting, PAPCOOL Fern Sẹẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Dense, leathery, vigorous evergreen clumps are formed by many long fronds; up to 4' long in cool shady sites. They provide excellent color for shady gardens, mass planting, boarders, baskets, natural areas, places other plants wont grow, patio gardens, planters, porches, poolside and even in the sun if they are watered often but they will be smaller and more compact.
These ferns are suitable for the homeowners as they are quite easy to grow and maintain. They dislike indoor conditions. This native fern offers superb texture with glossy, toothed, dark green foliage and impressive size. Western sward fern is one of the most robust and reliably durable.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Asparagus Fern Meyeri Plant Seed, 50 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It thrives in full sun to partial shade areas. Asparagus densiflorus meyeri grows as an evergreen perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 10 Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
This heirloom plant can be used indoors as a house plant or outdoors as a container plant, in hanging baskets, or in the garden! Sow these easy to grow seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 21 - 35 days.
Asparagus fern meyeri, also known as Foxtail Fern because of its dense fluffy tail-like fronds has white flowers in the summer followed by bird attracting red berries.
7. Josh's Frogs #ad
Boston Fern, Clean Air Plant in Eco-Friendly Pot #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Planted in a long lasting Biodegradable Rice Hull Pot with Saucer. Live arrival guarantee when your temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. Easy to care For Plant. Planted in the correct Soil Mix for this Type of Plant. Removes co2 & other Toxins From Air.
8. Shrub #ad
Shrub Boston Fern, Rich Green Foliage, 10 inch #adShrub #ad
- Sunlight exposure: Partial Shade. Seasons: Autumn. Evergreen- year round interest. Mature size- 24 inches W x 24 inches H. Light needs- medium to bright light. Used in landscapes, porches, and as accents. Usda zones 9-11. Expected blooming period: No Blossoms.
9. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Packet of 10 Seeds, Foxtail Fern Seeds Asparagus aethiopicus #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 10+ foxtail fern seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
10. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Home Décor, Premium Live Boston Fern Hanging Basket, 2-Pack, Direct From Farm #adCosta Farms #ad
- Enjoy quality grown by hand by the expert growers and horticulturists at Costa Farms, you'll love how lush and full these plants are. Or take the hangers off and use them to decorate your deck or patio! Easy care, boston ferns don't need a lot of attention.
Their lush look works with any home décor style. They add instant impact to any space, as we ship them when they're at least 20 inches tall. That's all there is to it! Beautify your home.
Indoors give them medium or bright light; outdoors shade or part shade. Make your house feel more like a home with the warmth and life of a lush pair of Boston Ferns. Or keep one for yourself and give the other as a gift for a friend or loved one! Boston ferns have been proven to be effective, natural air purifiers by NASA.
Water enough to keep the soil moist. Versatile, grow this pair of ferns indoors or out! beautiful Boston Ferns are elegant indoor décor and classic choices for hanging on your shaded or partly shaded porch. Studies show they remove harmful VOCs Volatile Organic Compounds from the air.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|