As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Pok Choi, Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep.
Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Bok Choy Seeds 1000 Seeds Canton Pak Choi Chinese Cabbage Non-GMO Heirloom 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 6.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. Brassica rapa - non-gmo, in soups, open-Pollinated - Matures in 50 days! A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves.
As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, nearly round, smooth, glossy leaves. This cabbage is great stir-fried, or sliced raw in salads! Gaea's blessing seeds are guaranteed to grow within 60 days of purchase! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, Bok Choi, a.k.a. Canton's Choice, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days.
Watch out for snails, as they will harm the plants. Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. If the sun gets too hot, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, some kind of shade may be helpful.
Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth. Chinensis, 55-70 days. Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, a. K. A. For freshest taste, use within five days. Canton's choice, healthy, Bok Choi, Brassica rapa var.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Microgreens or Garden, bnC55, Chinese Cabbage, 6500 Seeds, or 1/2 oz, Canton Pak Choy #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- There are specialty pak chois that have frilly leaves to light yellow-green color. Awesome chinese cabbage! this graceful vegetable with Chinese origins has spread throughout Asia and beyond, developing a wide range of varieties.
Asian cooks use the entire plant at many stages of development. Stems vary considerably in thickness and shape, and salads, soups, noodle and meat dishes, and in some varieties they are green. The slight mustardy flavor of Pak Choi makes it a delightful addition to stir-fries, if the young leaves are used.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. The most typical pak choi features dark green leaves atop white spoon-shaped upright stems.
Some chinese cooks also dip the leaves in boiling water and hang them out to dry in the sun for several days. In china, the coarser leaves are often pickled. Bok choy pak choi seeds. Drying enables this highly perishable vegetable to be stored for winter months. Bok choy pak choi seeds || free shippING || NON GMO. One variety produces a rosette of dark green leaves close to the ground.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1100 Baby Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Easy to grow. Flavorful and healthy. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a Rows about 12" Wide.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pac Choi Win-Win 2698 Green 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Beautiful, medium green Pac Choi. Harvest in about 60 days. White-stem, vase-shaped Pac Choi is bulky and uniform.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Delicious Chinese Vegetable, 1100 Dwarf Pak Choi, Bok Choy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Easy to grow. Flavorful and healthy. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds - Pak Choi. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a rows about 18" Wide. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant 1/4.
8. Kuting #ad
Pak Choi Purple Stem Cabbage Seeds 2g Brassica Rapa Non-GMO Purple Brassica Cabbage Seeds Easy Fast to Grow Vegetable Seeds for Home Outdoor Indoor Garden Yard #adKuting #ad
- A non-heading leaf type, this chinese cabbage tends to produce glossy green leaves accompanied by snow white stalks. Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Colour Flowers And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves.
Pak choi cabbage is a popular type of cabbage, and is most popularly known as bok choy or Chinese white cabbage. A fast-maturing plant, the Pak Choi cabbage can either be wholly harvested or used only for its outer leaves.
Its leaves are characterized by their large size, round shape and smooth texture. Pak choi plants bear about 10-14 inch, erect stalks and the leaves generally grow between 8 to 10 inches. One packet contains purple rape Seed 2g safely packed in sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintenance of longer viability & comfortable storage.
9. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Cabbage Seeds for Planting, 1000 Bok Choy Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets!, Sprouting, Microgreens #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- High germination rate pak choi vegetable seeds are good for this season and next. Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors. Premium bok choy chinese asian vegetable seeds for planting, sprouting, microgreens.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pac Choi Joi Choi 3822 Green 200 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Tolerant to heat and cold. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 50 days. Heavy vigorous white-stem. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.