As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Woodlink #ad
Audubon Coppertop Cedar Wood Bluebird House Model NACOPBB #adWoodlink #ad
- Natural cedar ornithologically correct Bluebird house with Coppertop roof. Easy to clean, front opens for easy cleaning after fledglings have left. Features 1-9/16" hole fitted with predator guard. Handcrafted in the USA.
2. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
8" x 8.875" x 8.125", Nature's Way Bird Products CWH1 Cedar Wren House #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Clean-out door provides easy access for cleaning. Attracts wrens and chickadees. Vinyl coated steel hanging cable included. Made with insect and rot-resistant premium cedar and rust-free stainless steel hardware.
Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings for bird health. 1 1/8" hole keeps out sparrows and larger birds.
3. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
Nature's Way Bird Products CWH3 Cedar Bluebird Box House #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning. Crafted from insect and rot resistant premium cedar with a water-based protective stain; The hardware used in construction of the house is rust-free.
Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings. Predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators. Pole mount or flush mount installation options.
4. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink NAWRCH Audubon Cedar Wren and Chickadee House,White,7.5L x 6D x 12H in. #adWoodlink #ad
- Ventilated and easy to clean design. Built to audubon specifications. Measures:5. 4-inch by 7. 4 -inch by 9. 6 -inch. Made of natural cedar. Audubon cedar wren chickadee house.
5. Wood Smith USA #ad
Bluebird, Even a Woodpecker House. Made in USA from All Natural Western Red Cedar. Add Some Life to Your Yard Today!, Finch, Wild Birds, Wren, Tree Swallow Bird, Chickadee, Bird House #adWood Smith USA #ad
- Mounting hardware, sturdy weatherproof screws and instructions included, Simple, easy installation. Made in the usa by carpenters with over 40 years experience.
Hand made from all natural Rustic Western Red Cedar-No finishes or preservatives. Designed for use by many species of wild birds; Entrance hole is 1 1/2 inches. Easy open door for cleaning, Weather Resistant.
6. Woodlink #ad
Audubon Going Green Wren House Model NAGGWREN #adWoodlink #ad
- 1" entry hole ideal for wrens. Audubon going greenwren house constructed of durable up to 90% post-consumer recycled plastic. The hole size in this box is specific to wrens and prevents larger, more aggressive birds from entering. Made in USA. Designed for easy maintenance.
7. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink NABB Audubon Cedar Bluebird House #adWoodlink #ad
- Designed to the specifications of the National Audubon Society. Made in the usa. Attracts more birds. Handcrafted with natural cedar. Easy to clean. Attracts more birds. Handcrafted with natural cedar. Easy to clean.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
8. Audubon #ad
Natural, Audubon WRENB1 991019 Deluxe Bamboo Wren House #adAudubon #ad
- 1 hole size keeps out larger Birds. Built with naturally durable bamboo resistant to weather squirrels and insects. Easy clean-out access. An ultimate renewable resource.
9. Copper Spade #ad
Copper Spade Cedar Bluebird House #adCopper Spade #ad
- North american red cedar wood: Made with rot resistant north american cedar, with that beautiful cedar smell and sturdy design. For a more natural solution, you can use a 50/50 mix of boiled water and vinegar, soak and let dry completely before hanging.
You may clean with 10 parts water and 1 part bleach, but if choosing this method you must soak the birdhouse and dry completely to disinfect before placing back outside.
Easy open hatch for cleaning: Hinged twist locking door, makes it easy for cleaning at the end of season to ensure long lasting use. No perch roof: slanted roof prevents large birds and predators from resting on top of the birdhouse.
Bluebird sanctuary: 1. 5" diameter hole provides a sanctuary for birds such as bluebirds, wren and other small birds. Keeping out any predators. Hot cleaning tips: your bluebird house should be cleaned at the end of every season, and if you're experiencing heavy attendance clean more regularly. Keeping your beautiful bluebirds safe.
|Brand||Copper Spade #ad|
|Manufacturer||Copper Spade #ad|
10. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink Wooden Bluebird House, Model BB1 #adWoodlink #ad
- Easy open front to make cleaning easy. Constructed of reforested, kiln dried, inland red cedar. Ornithologically designed to attract bluebirds. Easy open front to make cleaning easy, Made in the USA. Constructed of reforested, kiln dried, inland red cedar.
A 1/2-inch air ventilation gap is provided at the top and a drain hole at the base. One 1/2-inch hole is ideal for eastern bluebirds. One 1/2" hole is ideal for eastern bluebirds. Made in the USA. A 1/2" air ventilation gap is provided at the top and a drain hole at the base. Ornithologically designed to attract bluebirds.
|Manufacturer||Kay Home Products #ad|