As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ambrosia Cantaloupe Melon Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. The thick, firm, flesh is delicious right down to the rind.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant height is 15". No gmos, ever. Our top-selling cantaloupe for over 20 years. Each. The 6" melons average 5 lbs.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 86 days. Plant spread is 36". Yields 6" fruit. Each packet contains 30 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
2. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Ambrosia Cantaloupe Seeds #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Extremely sweet and Aromatic. Heavy producer of medium size melons. Our grandkids favorite! One shipping charge for all products in one shipment from Papaw's Garden Supply. Small Cavity.
3. GardenTrends #ad
250 seeds, Melon Cantaloupe Ambrosia F1 #adGardenTrends #ad
- Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers. Maturation days: 86 days.
Ambrosia produces oval 4 - 4 1/2 lb. Seeding depth: 05 - 075 inches. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician. Excellent eating qualities.
4. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Ambrosia Hybrid Cantaloupe Seeds, Reliable and Sweet #adPark Seed #ad
- Mature fruits are 3 to 5 pounds. And they arise very abundantly on vigorous vines. Days to maturity: 100 from direct sow; 86 from transplant. The melons produce very small seed cavities, saving the extra space for more delectable flesh.
Cantaloupes are ready to harvest when the stem slips easily from the fruit with slight pressure. A trusted favorite for many years, tender, Ambrosia lives up to its name with luscious salmon-red flesh and a juicy, extra-sweet flavor that simply melts in the mouth.
Set out 18 inches apart with 4 feet between each row, with 2 to 3 plants per hill. A reliable favorite that will turn you away from store-bought cantaloupes forever. Sow seeds directly in the garden after the soil is thoroughly warm or, for an even earlier harvest, or plant in hills 4 feet apart, start them indoors in pots.
5. COOL BEANS N SPROUTS #ad
Cantaloupe Seeds,25 Count "COOL BEANS N SPROUTS" Brand. Heirloom. Non-GMO. Home Gardening., Hales Best Jumbo Melon #adCOOL BEANS N SPROUTS #ad
- Cool beans n Sprouts Brand. Thank you for your order from a small, family-run business! Main picture does not indicate the amount being sent. All seeds are grown and packaged to order in the U. S. A. You will receive the quantity of seed you purchased from the title listing.
6. Purely Organic Products LLC #ad
Approx 80 Seeds, Open Pollinated, USA Origin, Purely Organic Cantaloupe Seeds Hales Best Jumbo, Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO #adPurely Organic Products LLC #ad
- The bright orange flesh is exceptionally sweet and delicious for breakfast or in fruit salads. Harvesting ripe cantaloupes: when the melon begins to emit a sweet, fruity aroma-and the rind turns from green to golden yellow-it should be ripe and easily pulled from the vine.
Try not to let melons fall by themselves to prevent bruising. Cucumis melo: these finest quality, organic Hales Best Jumbo Cantaloupe seeds produce large, non-gmo, ribbed melons.
Each purely organic seed packet carries the USDA Organic Seal signifying that is has passed rigorous standards and been certified organic by a USDA Accredited agency. Freshly packed: these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well. Certified organic: all purely organic seeds are open pollinated, heirloom, non-GMO not genetically modified, organic seeds.
7. Unknown #ad
Athena F1 Cantaloupe Seeds, Very Sweet 5 to 7 lb. Melons 25, Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, organic, vegetable, non GMO, herb, Fruit, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
8. GreenWOW #ad
Ambrosia Cantaloupe Seeds Home Garden/Outdoor Planting, Non-GMO, Cantaloupe Organic Fresh Fruit Seeds, GreenWOW 50+ Cantaloupe Seeds for Planting #adGreenWOW #ad
- Rows apart: 72-96". Planting depth: 1". Day to maturity: 85-100 days. Distance apart in row: 6-8". Very sweet and delicious fruit that matures to 6" in diameter.
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Hales Best Jumbo Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Approx 45 Seeds Great for Summer Melon Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Cantaloupe Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-GMO, but you can save the seeds each year, are heirloom, and grown in the Usa. Trusted variety - popular cantaloupe seeds used by gardeners for years.
Yellow, tan rind at maturity with orange-colored flesh. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the cantaloupe seed for planting, adding food security to your home.
Each heirloom cantaloupe melon packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds approximately 45 seeds. Delicious - the orange flesh of homegrown cantaloupe is very sweet and tasty.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Be sure to plant them in a sunny spot in the garden. Packets - each cantaloupe seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included. Summer - cantaloupe plants love to grow in the warm, full sun season.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Honey Rock Melon Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Aas winner. 6" melons have a thick outer skin with coarse netting protecting sweet tender salmon-colored flesh. Grow an abundant harvest of sweet melon.
Productive -- a vigorous cantaloupe that produces 5-7 melons per vine. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large individual packets of Honey Rock Melon seeds. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Enjoy the fruits of your garden. Good eats -- homegrown melons have a delicious flavor and sweetness not found at the grocery store.