As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm, 100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1 #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. No soil reqired. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use.
2. Jiffy #ad
5 Pack 125, Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills #adJiffy #ad
- Plant seeds according to package instructions. To transplant, place outside in shade for several days, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. To harden off plants, gradually increasing time spent outside each day.
No soil required. We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food. About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country.
Water when pellets turn light brown. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water. Just add water and pellet will expand. Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1. 5" tall. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Gently firm soil around pellet and water.
3. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready/easy to use. Free root development. Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Easy to store/transport - low volume.
4. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets 42mm x 65mm Seed Starting Plugs #727-520 ea Full Case by Growers Solution #adJiffy #ad
- This pellet is filled with high quality substrate and then compressed to form a pellet. Purchase a full case of jiffy-7 peat pellets 520 ea #727 42mm x 65mm.
Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants. Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants. Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
5. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #ad Root Naturally #ad
- Resealable Bag. Includes Instructions. 100 pack of 42mm Peat Pellets. 42mm diameter x 42mm tall peat pellets expand significantly to 1. 75" dia x 1. 75" tall.
6. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets, 200 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- 42mm premium peat Pellets - 200ct. Fits in 42mm trays. Resealable Bag. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Includes Instructions.
7. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets, 50 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Resealable Bag. Includes Instructions. This can decrease crop cycle up to 25% to produce stronger, more compact plants. Peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
50 pack of 42mm Peat Pellet. 42mm diameter x 42mm tall peat pellets expand significantly to 1. 75" dia x 1. 75" tall.
8. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Greenhouse with 50 42mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- You will receive two 2 jiffy greenhouses which both include one 1 watertight plastic tray, fifty 50 42mm peat pellets, one 1 clear moisture locking humidity dome, one 1 bonus sample of SUPERthrive plant nutrients and one 1 pack of plant markers.
42mm peat pellets are great sizes for starting flower and herb seeds! Simply add water to your peat pellets, sow your seed selection does not come with seeds and watch them grow! Greenhouse dimensions: 21" x 11' x 3".
Jiffy's excellent line of seed starting tools and accessories are great for getting your seeds to germinate, each greenhouse comes with specific instructions on how to set-up and use your seed starting greenhouse.
Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian peat bogs; Sphagnum peat moss is the actual moss used to create pellets. Ideal for seed starting indoors, Jiffy's greenhouse kits are designed to mimic the ultimate environment for germinating seeds and getting them ready to be transplanted outdoors.
9. 5GallonBucketHydro #ad
42mm, Jiffy Peat Pellets 50ct #ad5GallonBucketHydro #ad
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems. 50 pack of 42mm jiffy-7 Peat Pellets. Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers. Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil.
10. Gardentrends #ad
Expands to 1-11/16" Diameter 42 mm x 1-11/16" Tall, 1000ct Case, Jiffy Regular Pellets #adGardentrends #ad
- Pellets: 1/4" compressed pellet expands to a 1-11/16" diameter 42 mm x 1-11/16" tall cylinder. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium.
Promotes: Great root development. Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.