As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Parallel Ready, Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts. Parallel ready -- if you choose to buy the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with another 2000-Watt inverter to double your output power.
Dual fuel -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0 . Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts.
6-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Ez start dial -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating and more.
Ultra-quiet operation -- 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, Featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time. Champion support -- includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Champion Power Equipment 200965 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. A 120v 30a tt-30r rv outlet, a 120v 30a outlet l5-30r, plus two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R.
Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off switch.
At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts on gasoline and 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard to protect your generator from electrical voltage spikes. Keep track of voltage, frequency, session run time, total run time hours to easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals.
4. WEN #ad
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off #adWEN #ad
- Epa iii and carb compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation 58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Auto fuel selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times.
Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts. Includes electric start for easy ignitions, onboard wheels and carrying handle, one 5v usb port, a digital load and fuel display, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 12v dc receptacle, two three-prong 120V receptacles, and a three-year warranty.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Dual Fuel Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
6. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 5v usb port, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12v dc receptacle, a digital load and fuel display.
7. Sportsman #ad
4000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator #adSportsman #ad
- Conveniently runs on propane or unleaded gasoline. Perfect for camping, tailgating or on the job site. 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse iGen4500DFc Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 4500 Peak & 3700 Rated Watts, Gas & Propane Powered, RV Ready with CO Sensor, CARB Compliant, Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours.4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and two usb outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide CO Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
9. GENMAX #ad
Eco-Mode Feature, GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator,3200W ultra-quiet gas engine & RV Ready, EPA Compliant, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping GM-3200i #adGENMAX #ad
- Parallel kit sold separately. Usb ports to charge mobile devices. Inverter technology provides clean, Fuel SavingFully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels. Parallel ready to connect two GM3200i inverter generator for twice the power. Genmax supportincludes 1-year warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from experts.
Strong panel with parallel function led indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use. At 23 feet distance, 62 dba with 25% load, stable power for sensitive electronics, 57 DBA with no-load, with "economy mode" for maximum fuel efficiency.1
120v 20a duplex and 120v 30A Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment. Ultra-lightweight, this inverter is one of the lightest 3000-watt inverters in the industry and has the best power-to-weight ratio.
Super quiet, capable of running for a long time for 8 hours in the case of 1 gallon of fuel, tools and appliances, 68DBA with full load. It can operate a wide variety of appliances, Extensive useAt only 47. 3 pounds, compact and lightweight makes transportation easy with built-in handle. Strong powergm3200i uses newest high speed 5. 2 hp 145cc gas engine, this powerful inverter generator is the dream ideal product for emergency home backup power, jobsite use, output 3200 surging watts and 2800 running watts, tailgate or camping with your RV.
10. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, PG2200BiS #adPulsar #ad
- 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. Compact carrying case design with 1. Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited.
80cc, 3hp, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled Engine. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db. 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 200 peak watts/ 1, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 600 Rated watts LPG.
Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil bottle 350ML, Spark Plug Wrench, & Funnel.18 gallon fuel tank. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load. Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|